What makes us different
We are passionate about partnering towards your world without waste, seeing waste as so much more than the material we collect.
Our people are respectful and responsible but disruptive and daring, we all want to be the best in everything we do.
You might say we are a different type of corporate and we are looking for a different type of team member.
You will be
A passionate and enthusiastic member of the team. Your positive, can do attitude will deliver excellence throughout the business.
Your commitment to, and confidence in, delivering customer focused solutions will be instrumental in NOVATI being the best.
What we expect you to do
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our network of partners, contractors, and customers across the UK through effective communication skills both written and verbal.
- You will be responsible for uploading weight data into the Hub so that we are able to invoice accurately and in a timely manner and are able to comply to our customers’ reporting requirements.
- You will be responsible for liaising with our contractors and customers with regards to any applicable service day changes to their schedule and updating these details accurately on the Hub.
- You will be responsible for uploading contractor waste transfer notes to the Hub so that we comply to our customers’ reporting requirements.
- You will be liaising with our contractors to ascertain their collection schedule over Bank Holidays (including their Christmas schedule). The information will need to be gathered and passed on to the relevant customer and by recording this on the hub. You may be required to pass on relevant information to the Customer Service team should the customer’s requirements need to be altered or amended over these periods.
- You will gain and expand your knowledge of the waste industry. You will make a difference to your customers by using this knowledge to offer bespoke solutions to your customer base.
- Manage your own daily workload with the support of regular one to ones with your direct line manager.
The skills you will need are
Commercial awareness – you should understand NOVATI’s Vision, Mission and Core Values, be clear on the market that we compete in and who we compete against. You should understand the role that you play within NOVATI and the positive impact that you in your role has on the business.
Resilience – you must have the ability to keep positive, to cope in stressful and pressurised situations and to be open to change, with the ability to meet strict targets and deadlines
Decision making – you will be able to independently make difficult and strong decisions and be able to implement them quickly and effectively
Highly effective communication skills – you must listen well, ask good questions, build superb relationships, write clearly and talk with confidence, you need to have the ability to seek out information and pass it on appropriately throughout the business
Efficient organisation – you will need to work quickly and accurately with a strong eye for detail, so that your customers always get a good high quality service
Efficient time management – to be able to manage your own workload through effective time management with an ability to critically analyse your own performance
Confident and capable IT skills – you will be using Microsoft Office, you need to have a good level of competence, being able to operate with confidence and without supervision. You must be able to present information quickly and clearly having the ability to use all the basic functions well
Fantastic relationship builder – you will have the ability to build strong relationships, through your positive attitude and your listening skills. These relationships will enable you to do your job well supporting the department that you will work in and the departments that your work impacts on.
Great Customer Care – To be creative, focused and close to your customers driving excellence through customer care
Negotiation – you must use your integrity and assertiveness to achieve a sustainable working relationship for NOVATI and our partners
Quick thinking – you need to have the ability to think rapidly, clearly and decisively when under pressure
Setting expectations – You will have the ability to set and manage expectations of both internal and external partners
Understanding the business – be able to learn, interpret and understand the business, the industry and the changing needs
Numerical ability – you will be able to analyse data, calculate pricing ensuring that margin is in line or exceeds target expectations and have the ability to provide financial reporting when required.
Analytical – to use your problem-solving skills to take ownership of an issue and to work independently or with a team of people to look for alternative solutions and to implement them quickly and effectively
You will have
Delivered outstanding Customer Services in a previous role.
We will give you
A challenging and rewarding role in a successful and growing business
The opportunity to grow with a business through a tailored performance development programme
Employer contributory pension scheme
A great place to work
You will report to the Senior Operations Support Administrator
You will be based in Newark, Nottinghamshire